Monday, February 05, 2007

"Mom, you're GROUCHY!"

So, I've decided that it is not very nice for a doctor to tell you that you are ready to go into labor and would be surprised to see you at the next appointment, the next week. It has now been a week and a half and here I am. I have been in labor off and on and still no baby. Needless to say, I am not a very pleasant person right now, just ask my kids or Wally. They'll be the first to admit it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ronni your pregnancy has gone by fast! Okay for us at least, maybe not so much for you!
Hang in there. And hey it's okay to be grouchy. No one else has a baby inside of them trying to get out! Grouch on!

Unknown said...

Seriously, doctors shouldn't be allowed to make comments like that, it's just maddening! Seriously, like they have a clue!

Let me know when that bundle of joy comes! I might "need" to make a quick trip over!