Saturday, May 12, 2007

Palouse Falls

We decided to venture out of the Tri-Cities today to find Palouse Falls. The falls were named after the Palouse Indians and has a very unique history. It was a beautiful day to go sight-seeing, so we spent some time admiring the falls and the surrounding area.




























There were some pretty wild flowers along the path. Brandon, our fearless leader, showed us the way.






































Kelsie, on the other hand, was a little freaked out about encountering a snake (thanks to her dad). A nice shot of the attitude we get so often! We were also able to get a cool shot of a rainbow from the mist.






































Caleb and I were also there, just not represented in pictures. He was under a blanket the whole time and I had the camera. We had a lot of fun exploring today and I can't wait to plan our next adventure!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

It looks like a pretty area and that you had lots of fun! (attitude and all!) We enjoyed the pics!

Kenna said...

I agree with Whit! I would love to see it someday. Happy hiking!