Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Four months old

Caleb is now four months old and we aren't quite sure where the time went! He is now 12 pounds, 7 ounces and has grown 4 inches since birth (for all those statistic people out there). Overall, he is measuring in the 10th percentile for height and weight. For those of you who know us, we're still not expecting a basketball player, but you never know!

Caleb has been such a great baby. He is sleeping through the night (started around two months), smiling ALL the time (unless he's hungry and tired), and is so interested in everything! He loves to watch Kelsie and Brandon play, especially when they interact with him. He's so much fun to have around!

I decided to take some updated pictures of him to share. He was in a really good mood, mostly, and I was able to capture some great expressions from him. The second picture looks like he's trying to play peek-a-boo and I was just having fun with our editing program in the last one. Thanks for looking!







































3 comments:

Whitney said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! The pictures are great, and I love the effects you did! He's adorable!

Unknown said...

Ronni! He's so cute! And I LOVE the pics! I'm so proud of you... you should share those on ilp because they are way good for a P&S!

Shayne said...

He is so cute! You caught the perfect smile! I can't wait to meet him someday! I'm impressed with your work! :)