If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Jim Halpert
Angela Martin
Ryan Howard
Pam Beesly
Michael Scott
Dwight Schrute
Jan Levinson
I'm Jim too! So is my sister Mal... I wanted to be Kelly :)
Is this one of those tricks where everyone ends up being Jim 'cause everyone likes him best on the show?I'm Jim, too (65%). But I really wanted to be Jan. And it's prolly not why you'd think....ok, maybe it is...Benji
Hmmmmm....not sure how to react about Jan!I was starting to think the same thing about Jim...Wally got him too.
Not me! I was 80% Pam. Which is funny because everytime she is on I tell Benji how she is just like me--so nice--and we have the same ugly hair. Now I know who Benji and I should be this Halloween.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm Jim too! So is my sister Mal... I wanted to be Kelly :)
Is this one of those tricks where everyone ends up being Jim 'cause everyone likes him best on the show?
I'm Jim, too (65%). But I really wanted to be Jan. And it's prolly not why you'd think.
...ok, maybe it is...
Benji
Hmmmmm....not sure how to react about Jan!
I was starting to think the same thing about Jim...Wally got him too.
Not me! I was 80% Pam. Which is funny because everytime she is on I tell Benji how she is just like me--so nice--and we have the same ugly hair. Now I know who Benji and I should be this Halloween.
Post a Comment