Fireworks are always a huge thing for us on the 4th of July. Anyone who really knows Wally (and me for that matter) understand what I mean. We have noticed that "pyromania" is being passed on to our children too, well Kelsie at least. Brandon still isn't quite sure how he feels about sparks flying everywhere. Caleb really didn't know what was going on, but had a great time watching the fireworks and would kick his legs every time, as long as he could see around the big towel we used to cover his ears. I was really excited to try out some of the stuff that I have been learning about by taking some cool pictures of the fireworks and sparklers. I'm pretty pleased with the results. We especially had fun actually seeing our names with the sparklers instead of just pretending like we've done for so long! We were even impressed with Kelsie, who wrote her own name clear enough to read.We had a really fun 4th of July which included sleeping in, a bike ride, 100+ weather, a BBQ with some friends, and fireworks at night. We had a great time together and hope that everyone else had fun too.







Our names are not all perfect, but we had fun doing it and think it's pretty cool.

4 comments:
Great Pictures! The fireworks look awesome!
I'm really impressed with the pictures--you did a wonderful job!
OO! That's a fun idea! I'll have to try that next year!
OO! That's a fun idea! I'll have to try that next year!
Post a Comment