Wednesday, October 31, 2007

We're living the dream, baby!

We're moving to Chicago!


Well, Evanston, anyway. Wally accepted a position at Northwestern University (hence the purple type) to work with a Rock Star in the chemistry world. We will be moving right after Christmas and he will start in January. We are very excited for this opportunity and for our new adventure. Kelsie is a little nervous about moving (who wouldn't be at her age?) and Brandon just shrugs his shoulders and says "good" when we ask him how he feels. Wally will fulfill a two and a half year commitment at the university and then will apply for a faculty position at another university after that. He hopes to eventually have his own lab to do research and have one more title, Professor.

Because Dr. Paxton isn't enough.

We will keep you updated with our plans as they unfold. . .

3 comments:

Shayne said...

I am so excited for you guys! I will definitely have to come visit you and we'll have to go to Oprah! :)

Unknown said...

I knew it! I am sad that you won't be close by anymore though :( But that will be fun for you guys, I'm sure it's a great opportunity! Congradulations Wally!

Melissa said...

That sounds so great. We are glad you guys a little bit closer and we would love to come and see you guys!! Congrats again and enjoy Chicago, we love it there.