Once a year, I get a very strong desire to make my kids' Halloween costumes. We have a lot of fun planning together, picking out the fabric, and anticipating the final product. This year we had Hannah Montana, Luke Skywalker, and a pirate. The costumes all turned out good (after a lot of phone calls to Grandma and fixing some boots that were sewn on backwards) and we had so much fun dressing up, going to parties, and trick-or-treating. Wally and I even dressed us as Luke and Lorelai from the Gilmore Girls for the ward party (a little tribute to our show!).Instead of dressing up at school, Kelsie had crazy hair day and went to school with two braids that stuck out like Pippi Longstocking. After school, we went to the Uptown Center and tricked-or-treated to our hearts content. Needless to say, we came home with their bags about half full of candy and still had our trunk-or-treat party to go to. We headed on over the the church parking lot where we had an endless line of Halloween hopefuls expecting candy. By the time we handed out our last pieces of candy, Kelsie and Brandon came back to the car with their bags overflowing. We came home and Wally took Kelsie and Brandon around the neighborhood (I know, like we really needed more candy, but hey, it's Halloween after all!) By the time 8:00 came around, Brandon was bouncing off the walls, and Kelsie was asking to eat more candy. It was time for bed so we said good night and good bye to the ghosts and goblins and treats of Halloween.
Kelsie takes her role as rock star very serious.


This Jedi's definitely got the force!


Caleb's ready to sail the seven seas!


9 comments:
I want pictures of Luke and Lorelai! And credit for introducing you to the show! HELLO!
Oh, sorry. If it wasn't for our great friend, KTB, we never would have been introduced to the world of the Gilmore Girls! As for pictures, we didn't get any of us. Maybe we'll have to dress up again....
I love their costumes! You did a great job! I also love the stroller boat!! That's amazing!
Wow!They all look so cute! Way to go Ronni! It looks like Caleb was excited about being a pirate! It would have been nice to see you and Wally in costume...
Good job on the costumes! Your kids look soooo cute!
No Luke and Lorelai? I just can't comment on any of the other costumes until I see the whole famdamily.
You did a great job on the costumes! The kids look great and it sounds like they made out big time!
That stroller is AWESOME! Wow!
And all the kids look cute of course!
What a fun family. We love and miss you guys so much and your crativity. Your kids are so cute and I love the blog-
Post a Comment