We went on family bike ride the other night and had so much fun! We rode on the bike path along Lake Michigan up to Northwestern to the lagoon. It was a beautiful night and our favorite part of the ride was where we could see Chicago in the distance. We kept it short this time, only about 4 miles round trip. Our rides have been a little more enjoyable since the recent purchases of two new, bigger bikes (you've got to love craigslist!). This is such a fun place to live!

6 comments:
You guys are always doing such fun things! Cute picture!
Wow, what a view! Wish we could have joined you on that ride!
I love the view! What a fun thing to do. It looks like you live in a really great place!
I'm glad you're enjoying where you live!! : ) I wish I could go on bike rides with you guys! That would be so fun!
Where do you get all your energy from! Now I know where Brandon gets his. You are always on the go, and I'm kinda jealous. Glad that you guys are really enjoying the sights. The pictures are amazing.
Hey there Paxtons...Ronnie...your hair is adorable. I am a little slow, but just noticed it! I love it! I am going to echo Jennica here...where do you get all of your energy? Keep it up...you guys are amazing!
Post a Comment