Monday, September 22, 2008

Creativity at it's best!

Brandon and Kelsie

I thought this was so funny! Kelsie decided to make a face out of sticks and twigs and then stood with her shadow of her head over it! Brandon thought it was so funny too, so he did the same thing (he even added eyebrows to his)! My neighbor and I were laughing so hard, I just had to share! I love creative little minds!

8 comments:

Wally.Paxton said...

I am so proud!

Kacie said...

Wow! They are creative! I would never have thought to do that, nor have I heard of anyone else coming up with something this clever! Very cute!

Whitney said...

Your kids are so creative! That's hilarious!

Jaime said...

That is so cute, and so creative! -And totally funny!

Jennica said...

At least they're easily entertained! That is just too cute.

Mom and Dad said...

Kids never cease to amaze! Very cute!

Kenna said...

That's awesome! I just might have to try it! I wonder what my twig face would look like. . .

kelby said...

very cute!