I decided that it is about time to get some pictures up on my walls since we have now lived here for more than half the year. (I'm so bad at decorating...any tips would be welcome!) I'm trying to decide what I think of these. I was kind of going for the timeless, classic feel. What do you think?
I LOVE them all!! You do such an amazing job. Your kids are all so adorable! If you're trying to pick one between the first 2, I'd say #1 -but they're both great.
10 comments:
Nice work. The first one is my favorite, but I like them all.
I LOVE them all!! You do such an amazing job. Your kids are all so adorable! If you're trying to pick one between the first 2, I'd say #1 -but they're both great.
Lookin' good!
awesome pics!! I think they'll great framed and on your wall...
LOVE these pictures!!! and yes they will look great framed on a wall
Love them! It makes me think of the South for some reason. Anyways, you need to come back and visit and take some pictures for me.
EXCELENT!! You have such talent!
Wow! I can't wait to live by you and have you as my personal photographer of my kids! Awesome pics!
kelby
Very cute pictures. You did a great job taking them.
ronni, You are getting so awesome with the camera. I love the pics. your kids are getting so grown up.
Post a Comment