I realize that I'm a little late on getting this up here, but better late than never, right? We had a really fun Halloween this year! We started the morning off with pumpkin pancakes and a beautiful fall day! Kelsie and Brandon had a lot of fun celebrating at school with parties and their school-wide parade. They both came home pumped full of sugar and ready to head out for more! We had a great time trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and came home with bags full of candy! We let the kids eat as many sweets as they could for dinner while Wally and I ate our traditional chili and watched Halloween movies like It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (the Disney version). Since Halloween was on a Friday this year, we let gave our kids free reign on the candy until Sunday night. We left their bags out all weekend and they just couldn't believe we didn't take them away. They did pretty good eating as much as they could all weekend long, and now we have a nice stash of candy for game nights and movie nights! We had a great time celebrating Halloween and are looking forward for the next holidays!Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Halloween Happenings
I realize that I'm a little late on getting this up here, but better late than never, right? We had a really fun Halloween this year! We started the morning off with pumpkin pancakes and a beautiful fall day! Kelsie and Brandon had a lot of fun celebrating at school with parties and their school-wide parade. They both came home pumped full of sugar and ready to head out for more! We had a great time trick-or-treating around our neighborhood and came home with bags full of candy! We let the kids eat as many sweets as they could for dinner while Wally and I ate our traditional chili and watched Halloween movies like It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown, and The Legend of Sleepy Hollow (the Disney version). Since Halloween was on a Friday this year, we let gave our kids free reign on the candy until Sunday night. We left their bags out all weekend and they just couldn't believe we didn't take them away. They did pretty good eating as much as they could all weekend long, and now we have a nice stash of candy for game nights and movie nights! We had a great time celebrating Halloween and are looking forward for the next holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Once again, great pictures!! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween! I've never had pumpkin pancakes before, I'll have to try them out! :) I like your kids costumes! Did you make them all?
I LOVE the costumes! They look great. Sounds like you had a fun-filled weekend! I think you're brave for letting them eat that much candy! I can only imagine how much they loved it!
Such fun, I love Halloween! All the kids look great! It really looks like they enjoyed their costumes, especially that Caleb! I can't get over how old he is getting.
So cute, I love all the costumes. Tell Brandon I can tell he is a real Jedi. Did you make all the costumes? Looks like you all had a great Halloween!
Cute costumes! We're very impressed with your sewing skills! Looks like Halloween was a great success!
Love the pictures and costumes! They looked great!
Wow. That last picture is a real witch!! : ) And the Jedi. . .I'd be scared if I was part of the Dark Force!! They all look great. Where was your costume?? I just love Halloween!
Post a Comment