AHHHHH!!! I'm cold just thinking about it! Hang in there! Hope you have plenty of hot cocoa, blankets, heaters, soup, hand and foot warmers, and lots of warm sunny thoughts to keep you toasty. We'll be thinking of you!!
Purdue didn't cancel classes, but I heard the elementary schools did cancel class today and maybe tomorrow. That -30 windchill is painful, isn't it? Hope you guys are staying warm--and don't have to go anywhere!
Just thinking about it makes me cold! Guess I'll get out the trusty heating pad to warm up while I think of you freezing....ugh! You have our sympathies!
12 comments:
AHHHHH!!! I'm cold just thinking about it! Hang in there! Hope you have plenty of hot cocoa, blankets, heaters, soup, hand and foot warmers, and lots of warm sunny thoughts to keep you toasty. We'll be thinking of you!!
It's miserable!!
Good Luck! It sounds like a snuggle day full of movies and hot cocoa!
Like I said. . .the news here is saying it's going to be 'wicked cold' there! (Ok, I am laughing a little bit!) Stay warm!
I keep thinking of you every time I see the news!
On the way to school today, Kelsie and I decided we need a new word for "colder than frigid". At least it's sunny ;)
Well I think that forecast just goes to say that you really should move back. It's mid 40's and well, its NOT frigid. -Just something to think about.
Brrr!!!! Good luck in the freezing temperatures--especially walking your kids to and from school! I know I wouldn't leave the house! :)
Purdue didn't cancel classes, but I heard the elementary schools did cancel class today and maybe tomorrow. That -30 windchill is painful, isn't it? Hope you guys are staying warm--and don't have to go anywhere!
wow.
that sucks!
Just thinking about it makes me cold! Guess I'll get out the trusty heating pad to warm up while I think of you freezing....ugh! You have our sympathies!
Post a Comment