Saturday, May 09, 2009

Happiness


Want to know what has been making me so happy this week?

1. The leaves on the tree outside my front window are finally starting to grow!

2. Wearing my flip flops everyday!

3. Watching my garden grow.

4. Running outside in beautiful weather pushing an almost 30-pound kid!

5. Talking to Fred, our friendly neighborhood crossing guard.

6. Finishing a Mother's Day project at school.

7. Finally soakin up some sun on my don't-look-without-sunglasses legs!

8. Playing basketball outside with my kids.

9. Watching Caleb master his scooter.

10. Having lunch with Wally outside one day and not being cold.


and


11. Not cleaning my house because it was too nice to be stuck inside!



*Is there anything in your life that is making you happy right now?
Please share!



Have a happy weekend--especially to all those special mom's out there!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Smelling lilacs... yum!

Shayne said...

The warm sunshine, the smell of freshly mowed lawn, and putting my feet in the pool while talking to Boston

Sarah S said...

Putting together my Mother's Day gifts for my mom, Gram, and mother-in-law. They are small photo albums and looking at the pictures makes me happy! I feel blessed to be a mom.

Heather said...

Isn't is so funny how spring finally decided to come? Not until May, of course, but at least it's here and it's fabulous. The blossoms in the yard of my new house make me happy.

Jaime said...

Love your list- I'm glad you had so many happy things this week!

Kacie said...

I'm glad you have so many things to be happy about! Today it's about 80 degrees outside and that is one thing I am very happy about! :)

Alisa said...

I am grateful that today is cloudy & rainy. We needed a break from the heat! :) Welcome to Arizona!