If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
He took our 2009 interviews very seriously!
What a cutie! what kind of interviews are you talking about???
He just gets cuter every time we see him!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big he's getting and soooo cute! I mean really, look at that cute kid! Love the pics!
He is SO CUTE!
I like how he's looking at you while 'looking' through the lens! Too cute!
He's so cute! He's looking older to me! I love the last picture!
I can't believe how big he looks! You can tell how proud he is that he gets to use the camera :) Cute!
Ohmygosh! I LOVE him!... Kelsie sure looks like a professional pianist! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What a cutie! what kind of interviews are you talking about???
He just gets cuter every time we see him!
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how big he's getting and soooo cute! I mean really, look at that cute kid! Love the pics!
He is SO CUTE!
I like how he's looking at you while 'looking' through the lens! Too cute!
He's so cute! He's looking older to me! I love the last picture!
I can't believe how big he looks! You can tell how proud he is that he gets to use the camera :) Cute!
Ohmygosh! I LOVE him!... Kelsie sure looks like a professional pianist! :)
Post a Comment