There really hasn’t been a whole lot of things going on here in our neck of the woods. We have been having unbelievably nice weather for the middle of January. I think I’m actually going to make it through this winter—then again, we still have to get through February! I’ll take a sunny, 30* day anytime over the bitter cold!
Wally has been in California the last few days, which, unfortunately for him, it’s been rainy and cold! He’s supposed to get back in tonight, but his flight keeps getting delayed because of the weather (go figure) so I’m not sure exactly when he’s going to show up. We’re all hoping that he’ll be here when we wake up in the morning. We’re in desperate need of a nice hot breakfast that doesn’t include cereal and milk! (I know, we’re totally spoiled here.)
We had a fun weekend though and Kelsie and I were able to get our craft on and made some 3D snowflakes. They were really fun and easy to make and seemed to be the perfect decoration for this time of year.
Caleb and I started a parent/toddler class this week. It was the perfect thing for an almost 3 year old to run, climb, and jump to his heart’s content for almost an hour! It’s great for this time of year when we can’t spend a whole lot of time outside!
Brandon’s new obsession is football. He watches it, plays it, and video games it. He has even started watching Sports Center in the mornings before school and writes down notes of when the games are. Can you say obsessive compulsive?! I have to admit that I’m glad we’re starting to get out of the Pokémon phase…even if it is just a little bit. He can’t wait for basketball to start in a couple of weeks. Neither can I. It means that he’ll have an outlet for all his stored up energy and will (hopefully) quit teasing his brother and sister so much.
So, if you made it this far, you’re a trooper! I’ve been having a mental block when it comes to my blog these days. Hopefully something exciting will happen soon so that I’ll have something more interesting to say!

7 comments:
What a beautiful snow flake! ... poor Wally and the weather! Seriously, though. It has been insane! It's been raining like crazy all week. If only he had come last week when it was sunny and beautiful! :) Hope his interview went well!!
Life isn't always exciting. So sad. But you always seem to have something exciting going on! I could never make a snowflake like that! It's so cool! I can't even make a normal one. Believe me. I've tried. Hopefully hot breakfasts will soon be on their way! Let us know how the interview turns out!
We learned how to make those snowflakes at the Children's Museum a few years ago, but I forgot about them... thanks for the reminder! They are so fun!
Brandon is funny! :)
Way to go on updating! :) Good job on the snowflake! It looks amazing! I love hearing about the phases Brandon goes through. He's so funny! Did Wally make it home safely? I hope so!
We received one of those snowflakes as a Christmas goodie gift and absolutely love it! I'll have to check your link out. And seriously about Brandon....Spencer and he could be best mates for sure. That is Spencer to a T! Pretty soon you'll have SI for Kids coming every month and he'll be telling you all about the players and their stats! Man I wish you lived here! Stay warm and keep shootin' great pics!
Very cool snowflake! Thanks for posting the link to the tutorial. Someday I'll have to make some of those with my little girl (when she's old enough to not eat the glue/tape).
I hope Wally makes it back soon. So, are you guys moving to CA soon? If you do, Derrick and I are (at the moment at least) planning to move to San Diego. We'll have to look you up if you're not too far away!
I love the snowflake! Thank goodness Wally made it home. Traveling can be a nightmare sometimes (as you know). I love the pic of Caleb - he's so cute! Brandon sounds like a boy through and through :) and of course we're keeping our fingers crossed for CA! :)
Post a Comment