Sunday, March 07, 2010

Basketball Star

During these long cold winter months, Brandon has built up a lot of energy. So much energy at times, that it is not always a positive thing around our house. To remedy this, we signed him up at the YMCA to play basketball. He’s been playing for the last few weeks and has absolutely loved it! Ever since he went to the Chicago Bulls game with his dad, he thinks he’s an all-star player. He even studied some of the pros moves, just so he could try them out at his next game. It’s been so much fun to watch and I love how focused he can be when he really wants to be. Here’s a short video of his game last Saturday. (He’s the one in the orange shirt and the blue shorts.)




Next up, soccer!

8 comments:

Kenna said...

I love it! How fun! I would love to watch one of his games! And don't worry, Brandon. . .Derrick Fischer is short, too, and he's my favorite player!

Unknown said...

That IS super focussed!

Shayne said...

Way to go, Brandon! You looked awesome on the court!

Kacie said...

Brandon, you looked like a Pro! Are you sure you haven't played with the Chicago Bulls before? I loved watching the video! Awesome!

Mom and Dad said...

Way to go Brandon! Keep up the good work!

Whitney said...

So fun! Brandon - you're an AWESOME basketball player! You'll be playing for those bulls in no time!

Jaime said...

Wow Brandon -you are quite the B-Baller!! Wish we were there to cheer you on! You've got skillz boy!

Anonymous said...

Wow! You where awesome out there!I think you are going to play for the bulls in no time!