Saturday, May 21, 2011

12 Years


Today is our 12th Anniversary.  It's crazy to think about.  A whole lot has happened to us over the last 12 years.  I couldn't imagine doing any of it without him.  I got lucky.  Real lucky. We've created a pretty good life together.  Definitely crazy at times, but totally worth every minute of it.  I love you, Wally.  Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Krista said...

Sweet! Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys do something fun together to celebrate.

Mom and Dad said...

Wow, 12 years already? Neither one of you has changed! Happy Anniversary!!!

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to hear how you celebrated it!

Kenna said...

Yay! That's great! Twelve years is a long time! Congrats!

Mike, Jess, Elijah, Julia and Amelie said...

How wonderful! You've made such a beautiful family together. Congratulations!

Jaime said...

Congrats!! And Happy Anniversary!

Shayne said...

Wow! 12 years?! You guys are an inspiration! ;) I love your family!!! Congrats!

Kacie said...

Happy Anniversary! Way to make it to 12 years! You guys are the best!