If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Hahahaha!! I just LOVE this! Great picture!
Great pic!
favorite. picture. ever.
ps. it looks just like the girlfriend's face on the newer Parent Trap movie when she has the lizard on her head... do you know what I'm talking about?!
Hilarious!! LOVE IT!!!
Seriously. Best picture I've seen in a long time!
So you're starting to fall in love with Albuquerque. Isn't the wildlife awesome?!?Great photo Ronni!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hahahaha!! I just LOVE this! Great picture!
Great pic!
favorite. picture. ever.
ps. it looks just like the girlfriend's face on the newer Parent Trap movie when she has the lizard on her head... do you know what I'm talking about?!
Hilarious!! LOVE IT!!!
Seriously. Best picture I've seen in a long time!
So you're starting to fall in love with Albuquerque. Isn't the wildlife awesome?!?
Great photo Ronni!
Post a Comment