Sunday, October 09, 2011

ABQ Balloon Fiesta


My first thought was, "this better be worth it" when I woke up the kids at 5:30 a.m. 














It was totally worth it!

8 comments:

Kenna said...

Those are some GREAT pictures! Really shows off your talent! I'm glad it was worth it, and that everyone had fun!

Lori said...

It so is! Did you know my first memory is from that very festival? I was born there, and my parents took me there when I was 1, and I definitely remember it. I'm so glad you went.

Unknown said...

Russ looked at this with me and said "like up" about 20 times :)

Whitney said...

FUN! It does look like it was worth it! All those balloons are amazing!

Mom and Dad said...

Amazing! Looks like it was well worth it! We would love to see it someday!

Jaime said...

Awesome!! Must have been a very cool thing to see!

Kacie said...

I told you it was worth it! haha! We loved it too! I'm glad you had fun!

Kelsie said...

i like the butterfly!!!