Wally and I had the rare opportunity a few weeks ago to leave the kids behind, with Grandma, and spend a week together in San Francisco. It was so fun and we had such a great time. Wally had to work a couple of days, so I spent some quality time with my sister. We were able to go and do all things San Francisco and have some very much needed relaxation!

My favorite part of the trip was when we went on a little hike near Pleasanton. We had so much time to talk and walk off the high calorie meals we had been eating. Wally's favorite? The night we went dancing with my sister and her husband at the DNA Lounge for the Bootie mash-up party. I haven't seen him so excited in a long time! It was so nice to spend time together sans kids, but we were happy to come home when it was all over.


5 comments:
Fun! I'm glad you guys had some one on one time together!
That sounds really fun :)
LOVED getting to see you guys and hanging out. Girl time, so perfect, and Bootie was awesome. Come back soon!
Love the pic of the two of you! I'm glad you guys were able to get away and party a little bit! :) I want to go to bootie with you guys!
Beautiful pictures! Loved catching up on your blog tonight. Hope you're doing well! It is freeeeezing here in Chicago now. Enjoy your mild New Mexico winter!
Post a Comment