So, I haven't been so good at writing on this. I feel like I don't have anything real interesting to say. Wally was gone for the last few days to Denver. He had a great time and got to visit with his family which was nice for him, boring for me. I've decided that I like to go and do things and if someone is having lots of fun without me, it doesn't make me happy. I really like to be a part of what ever is going on. That's not to say that I like being the center of attention, come on now. I just don't like to miss out on anything. So, since I didn't get to go to Denver with Wally, I am now planning an exciting trip to Pittsburgh, PA (or at least am hoping for an exciting trip).
I am looking forward to the Amazing Race premiere coming up next Tuesday. I am a huge fan of the show and after the last family edition (it wasn't too bad) I'm ready for the excitement of traveling around the world yet again. Stay posted, I always like to comment on the goings on of the race. Especially my favorite teams, would I do that challenge?, etc.
Anyway, not to exciting over here. Hopefully the next entry will be something of worth to someone.

3 comments:
Hello? Anyone want to comment?
yeah, you do need to blog more
your kids are so cute!
I would've commented sooner HAD YOU TOLD ME ABOUT YOUR BLOG :) I'm avid baby, AVID.
And I think it's great that you're still the same Ronni I know and love!
Post a Comment