Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Flower Power

I practiced some more with the camera tonight and was pretty pleased with the results. I have been working on macro photography (really, really, really close) and thought I'd try it out on some flowers we bought to brighten our porch. I don't mean to brag, but then again, I've posted them here for all to see! The best part is that these are all straight out of the camera, with a little sharpening for the web. By the way, check out the water droplets!






















































4 comments:

Unknown said...

sooc and everything! You get a nice vingette with that camera too... good job!

RP said...

Thanks! I am happy with everything!

Whitney said...

I can't even tell you how impressed I am!! How did you learn to do that? Did you just mess around with the camera or what?! They look amazing! Good job!!

Unknown said...

Skills. Seriously. You are so talented. And it seems like you are really enjoying it, too. Good for you. You're the best!