Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hi! I'm Daffy Duck!

Caleb makes a funny noise that many people, mostly strangers, have labeled as sounding like Daffy Duck. It is the noise he makes when he is really excited about something or when he gets bored. We were at the airport last night on our way home from Chicago (more on that later) when he decided to let his presence be known and started his Daffy Duck impersonation. It started in the bathroom when I was changing his diaper and women would come over to the changing station to see who was making all that noise. He continued on once we got back to the waiting area at the gate and had the attention of just about everyone sitting around us! There was even one lady that would echo him just to keep him going! It was at least a little more entertaining than the headline news that was played over and over in the airport, so I guess it wasn't so bad!

This was also our way of keeping Caleb entertained during our flight. He sat between us and we pushed a car across the tray in front of him for about 20 minutes. It was the most exciting thing that happened to him during the whole 3 hour plane ride! If you listen really close, you'll hear his duck noise.

3 comments:

Kenna said...

Not sure if I heard Daffy or not, but I'm commenting, and that's all that matters!

RP said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Unknown said...

That's cute, but I'm ready for the "more on that later" part :)