Monday, January 28, 2008

In Sweet Memory

President Gordon B. Hinckley, Prophet of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, passed away last night at home. President Hinckley is a remarkable person and when I think about all he has accomplished in his life, it amazes me. My faith and testimony have been strengthened by his teachings. You can read about his life here and the great service that he gave to the church and the people throughout the world.

I look forward with faith for our next prophet, but until then, I am reminded of this special man and all he did with his life. Thank you, President Hinckley, for your unselfish service and example for all of us to follow.

2 comments:

Kenna said...

You're awesome, Ronni. Thanks for sharing that.

Jennica said...

He truly was an amazing man. He's been the Prophet for so long and all through my Seminary years, so I will truly miss him.