When My Mom Walks Through the Door
by, Kelsie Paxton
I feel like an angel just flew inside
The open door.
Top five things about my Mom:
She is concerned about me.
She tickles me.
Her sparkly smile brightens my heart.
Her voice is exciting
Like a hot summer day.
I love the way she says "Good Morning".
Together, we snuggle so much
We feel we can never stop.
When she leaves, I feel like a tiny person
Waiting for her to come back.
by, Kelsie Paxton
I feel like an angel just flew inside
The open door.
Top five things about my Mom:
She is concerned about me.
She tickles me.
Her sparkly smile brightens my heart.
Her voice is exciting
Like a hot summer day.
I love the way she says "Good Morning".
Together, we snuggle so much
We feel we can never stop.
When she leaves, I feel like a tiny person
Waiting for her to come back.

8 comments:
Oh wow! That is so sweet. (I bet you cried!) You have a special little girl!
That is the cutest, sweetest thing ever!! Wow, what a great writer, you must be so proud! And she even says this after the Seussical mishap!
So sweet! She's so cute! I'm sure it made your heart melt! I bet those are the moments that make every minute worth it!
She is so talented! What a cute girl! I bet it was hard to hold back the tears!
What a cute girl! She is a great writer, and I'm sure you're so proud of her! It's moments like those that make all of the hard times worth it! You're an awesome mom!
Great poem Kelsie! That's so fun that you got a video of her reading it.
That is VERY artistic! She's going to be a great writer!
That is VERY artistic! She's going to be a great writer!
Post a Comment