If you happened to see our post about our family bike ride last week, you may remember me mentioning that Brandon needed a bike upgrade. He's had quite the history with his love for the bike and we are happy to report that his little legs won't have to pedal quite as fast anymore! We found an awesome deal on craigslist and picked up a new bike last week. I don't really need to say how happy he is, in fact, he would sleep with it if he could! The best part (according to Brandon) is the hand brake (yikes!). I have to admit that I am impressed how well he can handle a bigger bike, but I guess it really shouldn't come as a that big of a surprise!
Here is a little video I put together of him riding his new bike. I also included some video footage of his other major accomplishment...pumping on the swing (it's always a great day when Mom doesn't have to push anymore!).

7 comments:
Way to go, Brandon! He is such a cool kid! And that is so exciting that he got a new bike! Yay, for craigslist! :)
I'm really impressed with Brandon's bike skills - he looks so small to be riding a regular, big bike!! Way to go! The video was really cute - I like that he will take Caleb down the slide too... you're at a good point where your older kids can take care of the youngest :)
Brandon is so cool!!! He's got mad skills on his new bike, we're very impressed!- and it truly is a happy day when they can swing by themselves!
Yay for Brandon! Kaden and Malia wanted to watch this over and over again! Cute video!
He is the freaking cutest little boy ever!!! Way to go Brandon!!!
Gosh I love that Brandon of yours. He's so darn cute and so darn boy. I can't believe how old he looks, especially with his hair grown out. I sure miss him and his cute, little voice explaining the details of Star Wars. Tell him hi for us!
What a cute kid!
Post a Comment