If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Yay for you! Happy 30th! You look beautiful in the picture!
Happy B-day!! I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked! I can't wait to hear all about it!
I hope you loved it as much as I did! We send our best birthday wishes your way! PS. Sage thinks Kelsie looks so cute in the 4th of July picture!
Soo exciting! I'm glad you had such a good time!
So fun!! I thought that was a great surprise :)
Happy Birthday!!I LOVE LOVE LOVE WIcked! I am so glad you got to see it and that it was a surprise!!
What do I think? That I'm going to come out there and kill you! NO FAIR NO FAIR! (Imagine me throwing a fit here.):) It is a VERY nice surprise though!
We loved being there to celebrate your birthday with you and also to babysit! Wow, 30 already!
Yay, for your birthday, and yay, for Wicked!! I'm so excited you got to go see it! And you look great in that pic! I especially love the bag... :)
I loved Wicked! When was your birthday girl? Happy 30th!!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Yay for you! Happy 30th! You look beautiful in the picture!
Happy B-day!! I'm so jealous you got to see Wicked! I can't wait to hear all about it!
I hope you loved it as much as I did! We send our best birthday wishes your way! PS. Sage thinks Kelsie looks so cute in the 4th of July picture!
Soo exciting! I'm glad you had such a good time!
So fun!! I thought that was a great surprise :)
Happy Birthday!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE WIcked! I am so glad you got to see it and that it was a surprise!!
What do I think? That I'm going to come out there and kill you! NO FAIR NO FAIR! (Imagine me throwing a fit here.)
:) It is a VERY nice surprise though!
We loved being there to celebrate your birthday with you and also to babysit! Wow, 30 already!
Yay, for your birthday, and yay, for Wicked!! I'm so excited you got to go see it! And you look great in that pic! I especially love the bag... :)
I loved Wicked! When was your birthday girl? Happy 30th!!
Post a Comment