I was going through some pictures last night and really liked this one. What do you think? I know it's not the happy, go-lucky picture, but let's face it, he's not happy all the time (just most of the time). I really like the moodiness of it. Does it work for you?

5 comments:
I think it's pretty funny. I love cranky baby pictures. The details that you captured are great. What settings on your camera did you use? (if you remember)
That is a great picture! It reminds me of one found in a cute baby book you buy at the store! I'm impressed! Keep up the good work! :)
Cute picture! I love Caleb's expression! Good job!
I love it... you'll love it when he's bigger too!
I like pictures that capture the moments. Crying crabby ones are my favorite.
I love them in black and white!
great picture
Post a Comment