I believe that our kids have reached the pre-preteen era of childhood. At least with music. This summer, our car and itunes radio has been tuned in on Radio Disney. We know all there is to know about the teen pop sensations, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, and The Jonas Brothers, led by big brother Joe. We were there on the premiere night of Camp Rock and have been listening to the music over and over on the radio. Needless to say, we've got a couple of Jonas Brother's fans. My nickname for them, The Jo Bro's, doesn't have rave reviews around here though. Brandon actually gets pretty upset when I call them that. It's funny to watch both my kids get so excited about these guys and break out in song anywhere we are (you should have heard them the other day in Old Navy when a song came on over the store sound system). Anyway, the reason for this whole crazy post is that when we saw this painted on a rock by Lake Michigan, there was no way we were leaving without a picture of it.

We do.
We really do.

2 comments:
OH my goodness - we love the Jo Bros too! I can't believe my little 4 year old is a Hannah Montana, Jo Bro, Cheeta Loving Girl! I have NOT introduced her to Radio Disney yet...
That is HILARIOUS!!! I am enjoying the days before this pops into my life... listening to Raffi, Justin Roberts, and other kids music that isn't in the pre-teen realm yet. Jo Bros is the best name :)
Post a Comment