Sunday, November 02, 2008

First Haircuts

I finally gave in and cut Caleb's hair. His hair was getting pretty long--into his eyes and curling in the back. The top is as straight as can be, and I thought he looked so cute with longer hair. I really didn't want to do it, but when he started looking like he was sporting a mullet, it was time to go. I think he turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself!

9 comments:

Sarah S said...

I LOVE his haircut!! You did a great job. I think little boys' hair is tricky. His new 'do shows off his bright eyes and cute face!

Shayne said...

I love his new haircut! He's such a cute little boy!

Whitney said...

He's soo cute! Great job!

Unknown said...

First of all, love the lighting in these pics :) Second... oh my heck! That haircut makes me want to melt! And give him smooches! What a little man!

Kacie said...

Great job! The pictures are great! He's such a cute little guy with the bluest eyes!

The Mendenhall's said...

His hair looks great. I know what you mean about not wanting to cut there hair. They looks so cute when it gets a little long and shaggy. But it does get to a point where it is to long and shaggy. His hair looks adorable. He is starting to look like a little boy now. I can't believe it.

Mom and Dad said...

Adorable! Can he get any cuter???

Dean Family said...

Oh my word your family is so cute- I love Brandon Organ story and Caleb is just so sweet! Love you guys and miss you tons!

Alisha Fund said...

What a doll! Great job on the haircut too.