At least he knows what to say when you pull your camera out! haha...and I thought it was great that he only said Halloween after you said happy. He's adorable! Cute costume - you did a great job on it!! Happy Halloween!!
Very cute, he really speaks really well! He looks like a colonial in his outfit until you see the bottoms, -especially with the hair. Wish we were closer so the boys could play together!
4 comments:
At least he knows what to say when you pull your camera out! haha...and I thought it was great that he only said Halloween after you said happy. He's adorable! Cute costume - you did a great job on it!! Happy Halloween!!
Very cute, he really speaks really well! He looks like a colonial in his outfit until you see the bottoms, -especially with the hair. Wish we were closer so the boys could play together!
Such a cute little voice he has! I love little toddlers voices. He looks so cute, where's the other 2?
And I love Caleb's haircut, you definitely have to say goodbye to the tail when there is one.
He's so cute! You certainly have him programed when he sees the camera!
Post a Comment