It was 7 degrees when the kids walked to school this morning. With the wind chill factor, it felt like -13 degrees outside. We were going to go to the post office and mail some things, but our car doors are frozen shut. I don't think I'll be going anywhere today. It's going to take me all day to talk myself into picking up the kids from school this afternoon. Wish me luck. I'll need it!
7 comments:
It's definitely a hot chocolate day!
Who determines what it "feels like" anyways?!! SOOO COLD! Seriously! Good luck with picking up the kids -you're brave!!
I'm impressed you walked to school this morning! Though I guess you didn't have a choice if the doors were frozen shut... in high school I had to always have a lock de-icer in my bag b/c my car doors were often frozen shut in the winter. Not fun.
This weather stinks! We haven't left the house at all, and I can't decide if I'm nice enough to go pick up Ben from the train tonight... hope your walk to/from school this afternoon wasn't TOO frigid!
YIKES!!!! I can't believe it's that cold there!!! I'm sending warm thoughts your way, hopefully it will help!
Ugh. Seriously. Who lives in such cold areas?? : ) It's snowing here right now for the first time this year, and I HATE IT! I hope it warms up some for you guys! I agree. . .definitely time for some hot chocolate!
I'm glad it's not that cold here!! Good luck picking the kids up from school!
All we can say is brrrrr....!
Post a Comment