Happy New Year! We had fun ringing in the new year with some friends and lots of games! We watched the ball drop in Times Square, toasting with yummy cherry 7up. We were a little disappointed that Penn State lost their bowl game, but since it was the only game we watched all season, it was still exciting. I am from California, though, so I didn't mind too much that they lost!
So far, 2009 has brought me a sinus and double ear infection. I hope your new year has started off on a much happier note. I've got to go take some medicine....
Happy 2009!

5 comments:
I'm glad you had a fun New Years.. I hope you feel better, though. Sounds pretty miserable!
Ugh, bummer, hope you're feeling better soon!
What a miserable way to start the new year!! I hope you feel better soon.
Wow, I hope you get better soon! Happy New Year! I'm glad you had fun! I think I feel asleep around 11:30.
Sad! I hope you start feeling better soon! :)
Post a Comment