Wally is far away.
2075.19 miles to be exact.
I am here.
Alone.
With 3 kids.
For 6 days.
--------------------
1 birthday.
3 class parties.
And no sleep later.
I'm still here.
And he's still there.
Only 6 hours left.
I hope.
--------------------
Miss you like crazy.
See you soon.
I Love you.
2075.19 miles to be exact.
I am here.
Alone.
With 3 kids.
For 6 days.
--------------------
1 birthday.
3 class parties.
And no sleep later.
I'm still here.
And he's still there.
Only 6 hours left.
I hope.
--------------------
Miss you like crazy.
See you soon.
I Love you.

6 comments:
Benji leaves for Miami on Wednesday for 4 days. 1 talent show, 1 fiddle class, 1 birthday, 2 basketball games and 1 fiddle concert later, he will be home. We live crazy lives.
Don't you love academic conferences? Dan will be leaving for six days in March--right after I get done with a conference, and right in the middle of our recruiting week for Writing Fellows. Not quite as many events, but I'm still dreading it!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder,- you'll have a great Valentine's day. Hope he makes it home safe and sound and well, look how awesome you are- all you were able to do on your own. What a woman!!!
:( So sad :( Being alone is rough sometimes! Where is he though? North, south, east, west? :)
I love your background by the way :)
The sacrifices we must make! Congratulate yourself on being a super woman!
I'm glad you survived your week! You had a lot going on!
Post a Comment