Thursday, February 12, 2009

TWO!

Caleb celebrated his 2nd birthday this week with friends, family, and more than enough parties! We can't believe that it has been two years already since Caleb has joined our family. We love his smiles and hugs and how he asks us to "hold you"! Caleb is so curious about the world around him and loves anything that moves: animals, cars, airplanes, balls, etc. He doesn't walk, he runs all over the place. He is a little chatterbox and is getting so articulate. We love this little guy so much! Happy Birthday Caleb!

Caleb's Race Track Cake

Happy Birthday To You!

Our fun new ramp for balls and cars!

The invitation I made for Caleb's party.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I just ran four miles.It is 7:00am and I want a piece of that cake! Happy Birthday little man!! Your mom has got skills! Who could have a better gift than that?

Whitney said...

He's such a cute little guy! Great job on the cake! Looks like it was a fun birthday. I can't believe he's already 2!

Kacie said...

Wow! Good job on the cake and invitation! He's such a cutie!!! Brie always says, "hold you" too and I love it! I'm glad you posted more than one picture :) I'm glad he had a good birthday!

Sarah S said...

Happy birthday Caleb! He is a pretty cute 2-yr-old! And your cake was so well done - I'm impressed with your skills.

mwiley said...

Wow, look at that cake! I'm soo impressed! What a fun party! You need to tell me how to make the ramps! Happy Birthday Caleb!!!