If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
If you ask your kids to write the Christmas letter:
I love it! Don't you sometimes wish we had a brother to watch us pick our nose???!!!!
I love Brandon! He's hilarious! Never a dull moment, I'm sure :)
Your kids are so funny!
That is sooo funny! hahahahaha!
OH my GOSH! That is way too funny!
HILARIOUS!!!!
Ohmygosh! Soooo funny!!!! I love that kid!!
They say that there is nothing like a child's honesty. I don't agree. Sometimes they are a little too honest. My favorite part is that he is 9000 years old. My kids just tried to bribe Santa with lots of cookies.
Nothing like a little "Brandon randomness" He is too funny!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I love it! Don't you sometimes wish we had a brother to watch us pick our nose???!!!!
I love Brandon! He's hilarious! Never a dull moment, I'm sure :)
Your kids are so funny!
That is sooo funny! hahahahaha!
OH my GOSH! That is way too funny!
HILARIOUS!!!!
Ohmygosh! Soooo funny!!!! I love that kid!!
They say that there is nothing like a child's honesty. I don't agree. Sometimes they are a little too honest. My favorite part is that he is 9000 years old.
My kids just tried to bribe Santa with lots of cookies.
Nothing like a little "Brandon randomness" He is too funny!
Post a Comment