Sunday, March 21, 2010

First Day of Spring

IMG_6135_web

I really can’t complain.  We had four days of beautiful mid 60 degree weather before the snow. 

It still reminds me of the first day of spring a couple years ago.

4 comments:

Rosalyn said...

Ronni--if you don't feel entitled to complain about it, I do! I was one of the (probably) thousands of people who got stranded in Chicago last night because of the 2 and 3 hour delays in and out of the airport b/c of the snow. I thought of you guys while I was there, but I'm home safe now, thank goodness!

Kenna said...

So sad. So very, very sad.

Jaime said...

Ugh! At least spring is here- let's hope the weather follows suit! Hang in there!

Kacie said...

I'm soo glad Winter is over! Yay for Spring! Even if it is STILL snowing!! Just keep looking at the family beach pictures on your wall! ;)