If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Nothing celebrates new life like a dead herb garden covered with snow.
ooohhh, still laughing. That's funny, Happy Freakin' Spring to you too!
wasn't this the worse thing ever!! I will say that we always seem to get one big snow storm around st patricks day - it's just NOT fair! I really don't like snow anymore!!
Haha! That was funny! Good luck...hopefully you'll get warm sunshine soon.
One of these days you'll see the beautiful blossoms we've been seeing for weeks now! Happy thawing!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nothing celebrates new life like a dead herb garden covered with snow.
ooohhh, still laughing. That's funny, Happy Freakin' Spring to you too!
wasn't this the worse thing ever!! I will say that we always seem to get one big snow storm around st patricks day - it's just NOT fair! I really don't like snow anymore!!
Haha! That was funny! Good luck...hopefully you'll get warm sunshine soon.
One of these days you'll see the beautiful blossoms we've been seeing for weeks now! Happy thawing!
Post a Comment