The kids and I ventured outside today on a nice little walk/bike ride around the neighborhood. The sun was out and it looked pretty nice, so we thought we’d give it a go. We decided to look for signs of spring while we were out and came up with a list:
- We can see the grass again
- The birds were singing
- There are some bulbs starting to grow out of the ground
- Kids were outside playing again
- The wind was blowing
- It was still colder than it looked outside
They had a great time riding their bikes and it felt really good to get some fresh air. Caleb has become a little pro riding his bike. He has been waiting for the snow to melt so he could dust it off and ride again. He picked up right where he left off last fall with only a few stumbles. I’m so glad that it’s starting to get a little warmer around here and that there are promises of spring, just around the corner (or maybe around the block…)!
Always willing to pose for the camera!

5 comments:
We got tricked :( It was nice for weeks, then BAM, icky again! Oh well, at least there is an end in sight!
Love your pics... great color!
Looks like fun! You're kids are so cute! I love the list of Spring things!
What a nice day! I love it when everyone can go outside and play! Great pictures!
Ahh! Spring! Those are some of the cutest pictures! I'm glad you guys were able to get out and get some fresh air! I love the list they came up with!
Yay for spring! At least weather that you can get out in and makes you believe spring might actually come. Cute pics of the kids! A wishes he could ride bikes with C how much fun would that be?!
Post a Comment