You go pregnant momma! cute maternity clothes! I am so impressed with all of you! You have such a cute family and you are always doing the funnest things!
Hilarious!!! I love how excited Brandon was at the end he could hardly stand it- and how Kelsie was on every beat! Ron you look awesome! (this is Jaime) Happy Chicken Dancing!
I just showed Lydia this and as she was watching it she said, "We should go to their house sometime" She thought it looked pretty fun! (I of course agree!)
9 comments:
You guys have got to be the cutest family we know!
You guys are pretty much awesome! What a cute pregnant Mom, too!! You guys sure know how to shake it! Yay, for the Paxtons! :)
That just made my day! You guys are so awesome. I LOVE it!
You go pregnant momma! cute maternity clothes! I am so impressed with all of you! You have such a cute family and you are always doing the funnest things!
You guys are SO fun! Can I be a part of your family?
Fun! Andrew who is visiting wants to do it with you! You look so cute Ronni!
I love how excited Brandon is at the end! So fun! You need to live closer so I can come play with you guys!
Hilarious!!! I love how excited Brandon was at the end he could hardly stand it- and how Kelsie was on every beat! Ron you look awesome! (this is Jaime) Happy Chicken Dancing!
I just showed Lydia this and as she was watching it she said, "We should go to their house sometime" She thought it looked pretty fun! (I of course agree!)
Post a Comment