Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Has Sprung

IMG_6568_web

I went around our yard to take some pictures of the new blossoms and flowers that were just emerging.  I love this time of year, especially when the weather is nice and the kids can play outside.  I love watching everything come back to life again after a long, cold winter. 

IMG_6534_web

IMG_6540_take2_web2

IMG_6577_web

IMG_6535_web

And, yes, for those of you who are wondering, I am ready to have this baby.  Caleb told me today that he wouldn’t push on my stomach so the baby wouldn’t pop out.  Maybe I should go ahead and let him.  It might get things started!  This is about as good as it is going to get of me while pregnant.  Enjoy.

IMG_6581_web

9 comments:

Lori said...

cute, cute, cute, even if we only get a shadow.

Unknown said...

Those are all fabulous shots! I especially like the preggers one :) I may have to copy you because I already hate the way I look! Bah! Pregnancy!

Kenna said...

Oh, I just LOVE spring flowers! They make me so happy! Love the shadow!

Unknown said...

You are so awesome. And I don't know what the grouchiness is all about. At least your bottom isn't bigger than your pregnant belly. Now that would be something to be grouchy about. (Don't I know it!) Love the flowers.

Whitney said...

Great pictures! Such beautiful flowers! I LOVE Spring! (and the shadow of you :))

Jaime said...

Love the pic of you!!! So cute (if you feel like it or not). Love all the flowers and blossoms, it makes me happy for you that Spring is there! Great photography!

Mom and Dad said...

Great pics! We really enjoyed the one of you!

Shayne said...

Beautiful flowers! I love your shadow, too! :)

Kacie said...

Great flower pictures! I love the one of you! You're almost done! I'm going to mail your thing tomorrow! :)