If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
So sweet!
He's so adorable!
He has the smoochiest lippers!
Congratulations Ronni! He's adorable!
I like the black and white. Good job!
He is adorable! I just want to hold him!
Congratulations Paxton Family and of course you Ronni, you did all the work. He is absolutely the cutest baby boy ever. Such great photos.
He looks so perfect. I can't wait to get to know him more.
Congarst to your family! How cute is he? Sawyer definitely has some competition with the ladies now that Isaac is here!
So sweet! Those are great pics!
girl you are taking great pictures! sure wish you were closer....I'd hire you to take Jackson's pictures too!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
So sweet!
He's so adorable!
He has the smoochiest lippers!
Congratulations Ronni! He's adorable!
I like the black and white. Good job!
He is adorable! I just want to hold him!
Congratulations Paxton Family and of course you Ronni, you did all the work. He is absolutely the cutest baby boy ever. Such great photos.
He looks so perfect. I can't wait to get to know him more.
Congarst to your family! How cute is he? Sawyer definitely has some competition with the ladies now that Isaac is here!
So sweet! Those are great pics!
girl you are taking great pictures! sure wish you were closer....I'd hire you to take Jackson's pictures too!
Post a Comment