This little guy is four weeks old already! I know it’s so cliché to say, but time really has gone by so fast. It’s hard to keep up with how fast he’s changing. He is starting to fill out and we love his little chipmunk cheeks. He is such a fun little baby and is usually pretty happy unless he’s hungry or over tired. We’re surviving on the little amount of sleep we’re getting and are gearing up for summer vacation starting in just a couple of days.
I was finally able to get some of the sleepy newborn pictures that I wanted with him the other day. Caleb was my little helper through the whole process and I think we were able to get a few good ones. Don’t you just want to kiss him all over?!

8 comments:
Great pictures. . . you are so talented! AND he is the cutest!!!
Wow! Great pictures! I loved looking at them all! He really is a beautiful/handsome baby! I just want to hold him and cuddle him! I bet Caleb loved being your helper!
We can't wait to hold and love him in a few weeks! What a cute little guy and the pictures are so amazing!
Oh my goodness... he is so lovey! And the photos are beautiful!
Oh my gosh!!! What a cute little baby!! He's so adorable! I wish I was there to kiss him and cuddle him, and to let you take a nap! :)
I LOVE sleeping babies, and he's just adorable! I love the chub he's getting! (and his hair is still dark!) I wish we lived closer...
Oh my goodness...ADORABLE!!! You and Caleb did a GREAT job. What fun pictures! He's definitely a cutie!
Wow, so peaceful!!! You are getting so ridiculously good with this photography woman!
He really is so adorable.
Post a Comment