If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
We’ve reached the smiling milestone over here at our house! There has been so much going on and we’ve been so busy, I was afraid that we were going to miss his first smiles. Doesn’t it just melt your heart?! We sure love this little guy!
What a cute boy! We sure do miss him and all the rest of you!
Yes, it melts my heart!! What a cutie!!! It's so fun when they smile! I wish I could take such great pictures like you!
He is just too cute!! I love his smile!!!
So sweet! Those first smiles are always the best!
Wow! He has a big mouth! : ) Such a cute smile! Love it!
suuuch a cutie! Love his smile, he is adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
What a cute boy! We sure do miss him and all the rest of you!
Yes, it melts my heart!! What a cutie!!! It's so fun when they smile! I wish I could take such great pictures like you!
He is just too cute!! I love his smile!!!
So sweet! Those first smiles are always the best!
Wow! He has a big mouth! : ) Such a cute smile! Love it!
suuuch a cutie! Love his smile, he is adorable!
Post a Comment