Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Road Trip 2010

IMG_0643_web
4, 012.1 miles later, we made it back home after being gone for 15 days.  We had so much fun visiting family and friends and driving through 11 states of the country (try to imagine that with four kids 2 months old – 10 years!)!  Stay tuned for our report…
IMG_0651_web

8 comments:

Jaime said...

Yikes! You guys are awesome! We had so much fun hanging out with you. -So glad you made the trip- and lived to tell about it!

Shayne said...

You guys are awesome! I'm so glad you came!!! :)

Whitney said...

It was a blast seeing you guys! I'm so glad you were able to make it! It wouldn't have been the same without you! I'm glad you made it home safe and sound!

Kacie said...

You guys are so funny! We sure had a great with you all! I'm so glad you stayed at our house for a little bit too! Thanks again for taking our family pics!

Kenna said...

Yay for road trips! I'm glad you all survived! I'm even more glad you stopped here for a bit! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Lindsay said...

Looks like it was a fun and LONG trip. Glad you're home safe!

Mom and Dad said...

We are so happy you traveled with four children to come to the reunion! We loved both our visits with you!

Krazy Khania said...

I didn't know you did this FUN!