We had such a fun time together! It had been a while (a little more than 2 years) since the last time we came and Brandon said over and over, "I want to come back everyday!". Caleb couldn't get enough of all the animals, and Kelsie had a great time naming each an every animal that we saw. She had to write the names on her hand so she wouldn't forget. Isaac had no clue what was going on and was probably wondering why he couldn't just stay home and sleep in his nice warm bed. Kelsie made sure to get a picture of me too, since there aren't too many of me on here.
Caleb loved this crocodile. He looked at it over and over. He (the croc) sat so still and according to Kelsie, "freaked her out". I like his teeth. It almost looks like he's smiling...I wonder what he's thinking!
This gecko was pretty cool too. He was just chillin out on the glass. He didn't seem to mind all the little fingers tapping at him on the other side.
My favorite animals were the gorillas. We must have caught them during their resting time, because this is what they were all doing:
The funny thing was that they were awake and just stared at us. I wonder if they were as curious about us as we were of them! We even found a "human" species in the gorilla house...
On our way to the giraffe's, Caleb fell and skinned up his knees pretty bad. After a bit of crying a some TLC, he decided those giraffe's were worth seeing. We loved how they were sticking out their long tongues.
Next up, the polar bear! He was swimming around and they all loved watching him through the glass. He was huge!
Isaac was a trooper throughout the day. He came home and took a loooong nap. Funny how exhausted little babies get!
We really had so much fun at the zoo! We love Chicago and all the fun things that we can do while we're here!

























8 comments:
I love your fam :)
Cool shades, Kelsie! :) You look amazing Ronni! It's nice to see some pictures of you too! ... It looks like you guys had a great day at the zoo! I love all of the pictures! Thanks for sharing!
You always do the such fun things! The photos were all so cute!
We LOVE the zoo! Great photos as always! And it was nice to see some pics of you too!
Love the pictures! Those Gorillas were so funny! I'm glad you had lots of fun! What a fun Mom to take your kids to the zoo! Great picture of you!
LOVE all the pics- wow you're getting good! I especially love the first pics- looks like those kids belong at the zoo!
Ronni, your photography is amazing! I really love how crisp the pictures are!
What a fun day! Great pics....of course.....and wow, your hair has gotten so long! You all look great, thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment