Saturday, October 02, 2010

8.11.10

I've been a little behind (like 2 months) on posting some things and I wanted to put up these pictures I took of Isaac at 3 months old.  He makes so many cute facial expressions so I really tried to capture them at this age.  I can't believe that he's already almost 5 months old, but he pretty much looks the same.  Just bigger.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Such a cute sweet little baby!

Kenna said...

Very cute!

Whitney said...

He's such a cute baby!!

Kacie said...

I LOVE the first and third one! He is so handsome!!!! Great pictures!

Sarah S said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!! You got some wonderful shots. Isaac is such a darling baby and you are a fabulous photographer.

Mom and Dad said...

Isaac is so cute!

Shayne said...

Have I not commented yet?! I know I already told you on the phone how absolutely handsome he is!!! He is way too cute and looks like YOU!!! I love him!!