Sunday, October 17, 2010

In the Zone...


.

9 comments:

Kenna said...

WOW!! How exciting! Good job, Caleb! You'll have to come riding with us in Moab. (You're already much better than I am!) Oh, and love the rollerblades, Kelsie! She looks like me when I try to rollerblade!

Sarah S said...

Ronni, that is SO AMAZING!! Caleb is awesome. Good job!!

Shayne said...

Way to go, Caleb!! He's just like his older brother, isn't he?! :)

Unknown said...

Okay, I officially need advice on how to teach kids to ride bikes! You guys achieve it way younger than we do! :)

Jennica said...

I swear he's too young to be riding! Caleb is the man!

Mom and Dad said...

So fun watching Caleb! Way to go Caleb...he's just like Brandon, wanting to go fast!

Kacie said...

Your kids learn to ride a bike without training wheels so early! That's awesome! Way to go Caleb!!!

Whitney said...

YAY Caleb! You do such a great job at riding your bike! And you've sure got some speed!

Jaime said...

That's awesome! I love how he pedals so fast- watch out world! Caleb, you are so cool!!!