Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Wagner Farm

I am trying really hard to not let things get by without updating the blog, but it seems that my life is getting more and more busy.  I'm sure that it has nothing to do with the fact that we have a baby whose growing waaaaay to fast along with the rest of our kids and life doesn't ever seem to slow down.  At. All.

The beginning of October, I took Caleb and Isaac to Wagner Farm.  I can't believe that we hadn't been there before.  Caleb loved looking at all the animals.  He would run from one thing to the next.  Isaac is such a good baby and is so content to let me push him around in the stroller everywhere I go.  It was a beautiful, warm day and all the animals were out.  It's not a big farm, so it didn't take us very long to see all there was to see and do all there was to do, but it was a great way to spend a morning together. 
























5 comments:

Whitney said...

Great pics! And Isaac is growing fast! He's looks so big now! What a cutie! What a great farm - and sometimes the small ones are the best- you get to enjoy everything as much as you want and don't have to miss out on anything. Can't wait to see you soon!

Kenna said...

Caleb makes some great faces! They both are growing up so fast! Cute pictures!

Kacie said...

That looks like such a fun place!! As usual you take the best pictures! I can't believe how big Isaac is getting! Such handsome boys!

Jennica said...

wow! seriously those pics are so amazing! What kind of camera do you have???

When are you going to take pics for people and start up a business woman! You have a lot of talent, I love looking at them all. **it does help that your kids are super cute!

Shayne said...

What a fun day!!! Way cute kids, fun little place, and what an amazing photographer!!! I'm so proud of you!