Monday, December 06, 2010

Don't Stop Believin'!

We're doing it again.  That thing we like to call moving.  Wally accepted a great job and opportunity for our family.  We will be moving to Albuquerque, New Mexico just before Christmas for Wally to begin a position at Sandia National Laboratories beginning just after the new year.  We're excited to spend Christmas with family in Denver this year and then will continue to Albuquerque.  You'd think that we would have learned from our last move that this time of year isn't ideal, but at least we're moving south this time.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Brr! I'm cold just thinking of you packing, but man, warm temps seem REALLY inviting right about now!

Kenna said...

It'll be great! You'll be so close to me, and can come visit all the time!! :)

Shayne said...

Yay! I'm excited for you guys! I'm sure you'll grow to love it... :)

Jaime said...

Congrats! So excited for you!

Sarah S said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! I really hope we can get together for a playdate before you leave, but if that's too much, maybe you can just drop Caleb off at our place one of these days if you're busy packing/getting ready for the move. Let me know! I'm out of town but getting back on Saturday. Congrats on the fabulous job and new opportunity!

Mom and Dad said...

We are very excited about having you closer! Wahoo!!!

Kacie said...

I'm so excited for you guys! (Even if it will take you a while to get used to it!) I'm glad we'll get to see you lots more! Yay!

kristine N said...

Congrats! I hope the move goes well. You'll be a bit more in the neighborhood--we're in san diego these days. So, if you ever make it out this way (before we move, that is) stop by!

Jennica said...

Congratulations you guys! I'm happy for and I'm sure you're anxious to get situated in your next phase of life!

So...send a holiday card to????

Let me know, they are actually happening this year.